About Downtown CPass
Beginning June 1, 2018, your downtown company can offer unlimited COTA access to your employees thanks to the generous support of Capital Crossroads Special Improvement District, MORPC, and corporate partners. There’s no cost to you or your associates.
Enrollment begins May 1 and passes are active June 1. It’s easy to enroll through a secure member portal. We’ll provide materials to help you promote the CPass to your employees, including “how to” videos, and even come present to your employees about the program and Downtown commuting options.
Is your company eligible?
Companies must be within the Capital Crossroads Special Improvement District. Certain Franklin County and City of Columbus agencies are also eligible.
- Choose a company representative to manage CPass benefit
- Review COTA credential options for employees
- Contact Program Director Kacey Brankamp to schedule informational meeting (optional)
- Notify Program Director of any contractors who perform routine services at your office as they may be eligible
- Register your company on the secure member portal beginning May 1, 2018
- Download Company User Guide found under Employer Links
- Enroll eligible employees through member portal
- Spread the word – June 1 Program Launch. Promotional materials will be available under Employer Links
- Schedule a customizable employee commuting presentation (optional)
- Verify eligible employees once a month
- Give CPass information to new employees. Materials will be available under Employer Links
- Delete ineligible employees as soon as possible
- Help us survey participants
- Keep spreading the word and encouraging smart commuting choices
More questions? We’re happy to help. Contact Program Director Kacey Brankamp at 614-591-4504.