People Who Bike is all about breaking down stereotypes of cyclists and celebrating everyone who rides! Whether you bike to work, ride to save money or time, pump those pedals to preserve your health or the environment, or simply to explore your community, get out and ride this August!
Check off at least three activities on our Central Ohio People Who Bike Passport for a chance to win amazing prizes! Simply print it off or fill it out digitally. Then email or mail it in to us! Make sure to list your age on the passport. We have prizes for anyone ages 3+ so you can participate with your friends and family. Just remember to socially distance and practice safe cycling!
Share your People Who Bike rides on social media with the hashtag #PeopleWhoBike and #MoveYourWay to help encourage biking in Central Ohio. Tag us at @gohiomorpc if you want to be featured on our social media pages!
Email People Who Bike Passports to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attn: People Who Bike
Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission
111 Liberty Street, Suite 100
Columbus, OH, 43215
Participants who are physically unable mail or email in their passports are welcome to phone in their August bike activities and claim their prizes over the phone (380) 235-275. MORPC staff will ensure the diverse populations of Central Ohio may participate in People Who Bike.
• Bike basket and helmet decorating stickers
• Doll bike seat and helmet decorating stickers
• Helmet decorating stickers
• Bike wheel lights
• Ace 2 Fitbit (ages 6+)
• Taco-themed bike bell and LED bike lights
• Polarized, no-slip sunglasses
• Fitbit Versa Lite
• Paradise Garage bike and bike lights and CoGo Bike Share Swag Bag
• Hero8 Black GoPro and CoGo Bike Share Swag Bag
• Garmin Forerunner 245 and CoGo Bike Share Swag Bag
• CoGo Bike Share Membership and CoGo Bike Share Swag Bag
• Bike phone mount and saddle bag and CoGo Bike Share Swag Bag